Thursday, September 14, 2017

Diamonds on the River

Diamonds on the River
36 x 36"
oil on cradled panel
© Nicki Ault, 2017
sold at Assiniboia Gallery, Regina

I thought I posted this already. Thankfully I realized I didn't. I posted it on Instagram, but not here.

I love this one! It was delivered safely to Regina a week ago and will be at Art Now - Saskatchewan Fine Art Fair this weekend in the Assiniboia Gallery booth with some other smaller pieces of my artwork. I am hoping to get down to see it all this weekend. I know the first annual Art Now, which was in Saskatoon last year, was absolutely beautiful. It was visually stunning! I expect this year to be the same.

Please attend if you are in the area and look for my work at both Assiniboia Gallery and the Saskatchewan Craft Council Booth.


Gosh I feel happy these days!!!

2 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

So beautiful. You inspire me. I hope you don't get bored with me saying that. But it's true.

Have a wonderful time.

XOXOXOXOXOXO Barbara

Nicki said...

You are so lovely, Barbara! and I am the WORST at staying in touch. Thank you!

XOXO Nicki