Thursday, September 7, 2017

Slipping Away

Slipping Away
24 x 36"
oil on canvas
© Nicki Ault, 2017
sold at Darrell Bell Gallery

I love the intensity of this one! The jewel-tones and the glow of the sunlight are not for the faint of heart. Ha!  This one packs a punch!

You guys, I have so many paintings to post! All of a sudden they are all finished and being delivered, which is great but I have my work cut out for me with updating the blog, Facebook and Instagram. It was quiet around here for August, but hold onto your socks because September is kickin' into high gear!


2 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Wow! Not for the faint of heart -- but you amaze me. This is a hard one to pull off so majestically and you have done it! Big time.

XOXOXOXOXO Barbara

Nicki said...

Thank you Barbara! At the reception someone pulled me aside and had to know, was this painting about God?! It took that as a big compliment for how it must have moved her.